Monday, March 23, 2009

Strange Customers

So I work at a restaurant and therefore deal with a lot of different people. I find myself always asking, "Who does that?!" whether it is a family that can not stop yelling at one another, a child that will not stop crying, or the person who orders enough food to feed an army....for themself. It is there choice, and I am fine with it as long as a good tip in included in the end. But just as I begin to beleive that I have seen it all, a new, even corkier person/family comes along. I have this new customer that is beginning to become a regular and maaaaaaaaaaan is he weird. He wears blue jean overalls, cut off long sleeve sweat shirt, and large glasses. He drives a van that he painted 6 different shades of gray, and always has something sarcastic to say. You can great him by saying "hi" and he will say, no I am not "high". He always orders something different from the menu, and most of the time asks for water, and brings his own tea. That is just one glimpse of a day in the life of a waitress.

No comments:

Post a Comment